| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Villa Dolores in August is mild at 12.8 °C (55.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in August is 14.6 °C (26.3 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. A feeble 8.1mm (0.3in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:34 long and the longest day is 11:26 long with an average length of 10:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Villa Dolores August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Villa Dolores, Argentina
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Villa Dolores:
- Ceres, Argentina - 380.8 kms (236.6 miles) NE
- Villa Maria Del Rio Seco, Argentina - 266.6 kms (165.7 miles) NNE
- Rafaela Inta, Argentina - 350.1 kms (217.6 miles) ENE
- Córdoba, Argentina - 111.8 kms (69.5 miles) NE
- Cordoba Obs, Argentina - 108.7 kms (67.6 miles) NE
- Pilar Obs, Argentina - 122.2 kms (76 miles) ENE
- Marcos Juarez, Argentina - 292.5 kms (181.7 miles) ESE
- Rosario, Argentina - 422.1 kms (262.3 miles) ESE
- Rio Cuarto, Argentina - 154.7 kms (96.2 miles) SSE
- Laboulaye, Argentina - 293.3 kms (182.3 miles) SSE